MEETING TONIGHT AT 6:30PM

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Aug 18, 2022, 9:15:47 AM8/18/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, y'all!

See the title! We have a meeting tonight at 6:30pm in the Agricultural Sciences Building on the Evansdale Campus! To get there, enter the big entrance by the Evansdale Library and the South Agricultural Building and go up the stairs as soon as you enter. I'll be waiting in the seating area once you get up the stairs!

For those that can't make it to the meeting tomorrow, we will also be holding a Zoom meeting on Friday at 5:30. Here's a link!

Friendly reminder to share the flyer around... the more people the merrier it will be!

I hope to see y'all there TONIGHT!
--
/ James Lamp (he/his)
President