MEETING TOMORROW AT 5PM

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Sep 15, 2022, 7:51:50 PM9/15/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, folks!

I hope that y'all have been doing fantastic! Tomorrow is a meeting day! It's going to be at 5pm Friday at the Agricultural Sciences Building in Room 4004. Be there or be square! Make sure to bring some of your buddies out and share the flyer around to whomever is able to read... being in nature can serve as a natural stress relief tool if the football team has you heated :)

I'm going to send out a full agenda tomorrow. We are going to be making seed cards! Make sure to be prepared to be a bit dirty!

I hope to see y'all there!

P.S. The big ole' Environmental Forum is next weekend and spots are filling up! Did we mention that we've got free food, free lodging, and free fun??? Register here!
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President