TRAIL CLEANUP MOVED TO APRIL 8TH - Sierra Slate

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Mar 31, 2023, 1:10:09 PM3/31/23
to wvu...@googlegroups.com

THE SIERRA SLATE

March 31, 2023

image.png

Coopers Rock, Preston County, WV

Howdy, folks! I thought I was brilliant by setting up a calendar, but then remembered that last minute things come up in the way sometimes. Unfortunately, I'm out of the state currently on an interview that was scheduled earlier this week and I don't think I am going to be able to run the trail cleanup at Coopers Rock State Park that was originally scheduled for tomorrow.

However, we will be running it next week, April 8th at noon! If you're interested in this, sign up at the button below, especially if you wish to carpool. We will also be holding dinner somewhere afterwards since trail maintenance is a bit physical... we can't have anyone hitting E on their tank!

HIKE!