REMINDERS AND AFTER MEETING UPDATE

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Aug 31, 2022, 10:02:01 AM8/31/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, folks!

I hope y'all are doing well! Just a quick little rundown of things that we went over at the meeting last night.
  • The Student Organization Fair is TODAY from 11am to 2pm on the MountainLair Green. It's a great opportunity not only to see us, but also see a bunch of other cool organizations (and our friends!) around campus. If you're interested in helping out, just show up and stick around! The more, the merrier.
  • Officer applications are now due TUESDAY, SEPETEMBER 6 at 11:59pm. Qualtrics appears to be having some issues that don't let us look at applications, so we are pushing back the deadline. Make sure to apply if you're interested! We have the positions of treasurer, political chair, social media chair, outings chair and college ambassador positions open.
  • Here's a When2Meet for our next meeting. We had a lot of schedule conflicts last meeting, so I want to make sure that the next one occurs at the best time for everyone. Make sure to fill it out!
  • Interested in meeting new folks? We are going to be tabling for the Break Free From Plastics Petition sometime here soon! Sign up here with your availability if interested.
Thanks so much, y'all! I will have more details for the next outing shortly :))))
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President