EARTH DAY PLANNING MEETING! - Sierra Slate

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Apr 6, 2023, 1:06:21 PM4/6/23
to wvu...@googlegroups.com

THE SIERRA SLATE

March 23, 2023

63931.172969.jpg

Evansdale Library, Morgantown, WV

Howdy, folks! Earth Day is just a couple weeks away! It's  crunch time for planning out our Earth Week celebrations! We are meeting tonight, April 6th at 6:30pm. If you're interested in helping plan this stuff out, in other clubs that are collaborating with us, and/or wanting to run for leadership, this meeting is for you! We will be meeting at the Evansdale Library in Room 230 and on Zoom. Be there or be square!

P.S. Newsletter coming out tonight or tomorrow. :)

ZOOM!