MEETING TOMORROW

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Aug 29, 2022, 12:54:21 PM8/29/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, y'all!

I hope you've had a tremendous first week and a half of school! We are going to be holding our second meeting tomorrow at 7pm in Room 4004 of the Agricultural Sciences Building! Be prepared to get wet, we've got a special activity planned tomorrow... stay tuned! Post this flyer everywhere you can... from your social media to your favorite bodega; the more people there, the merrier!

Also, some friendly reminders...
  • Officer applications close September 1st. If you want to apply, now is your last chance! Here's a link.
  • The Student Organization Fair is Wednesday, August 31st from 11am to 2pm. We are going to be there! If you want to help us table and have some fun along the way, let us know at the meeting, through Instagram, or through email.
Thanks y'all!

P.S. ESP
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President

James Kotcon

Aug 29, 2022, 2:54:47 PM8/29/22
to WVU Student Sierra Coalition, wvu...@googlegroups.com
It appears we have a conflict with the WVU Horseman's Club for room 4004 AGR.  I have requested Room G-06 AGR and hope to have that confirmed soon.

Jim Kotcon.