ARBORETUM HIKE ON WEDNESDAY

1 view

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Oct 10, 2022, 6:37:19 PM10/10/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, folks!

I hope y'all are staying warm out there during this fall! We are going to be holding a hike at the WVU Core Arboretum on Wednesday from 5pm-6pm and 6pm-7pm. The Arboretum is a forest maintained by the university that is located within walking distance of WVU's campuses, and is a great place to take a hike and relax in the comfort of nature! We are going to be meeting at the parking lot that is located on U.S. 19 next to the Coliseum parking lot; there's a map of the location attached to the email. If y'all need any assistance getting out there or have any questions, feel free to email us!

Thanks again all and I hope to see you there!
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President