MOVIE NIGHT, FREE FOOD, AND MORE!

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Nov 4, 2022, 4:18:24 PM11/4/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com, jak0...@mix.wvu.edu
Howdy, folks!

I hope y'all have been doing well! We've got a bunch of updates to let you know about! Let's get right into it...
  • We are going to be hosting a Lorax movie screening on Thursday, November 10th from 6:30pm to 8pm at the Bluestone Room in the MountainLair! We will also be having a poster creation night at the same time in protest of a real nasty project occurring in the beautiful Cheat River Valley with the Climate Forests Coalition. Also... free pizza, food, and drink! Come out and bring some friends with you too!
  • We are going to be hosting a trail maintenance hike on the Coopers Rock Intermediate Ski Loop here very soon. This is the same trail that we did maintenance on last time to FANTASTIC RESULTS! If you are itching to go outside, gather some service hours, or both of the above, this is a perfect opportunity! More information will be sent shortly.
  • At long last, composting is getting a big boost at WVU! But, we need your help. If you are on WVU's payroll (any student job), we are looking for volunteers to help drive the truck full of compost to Westover. If you can, shoot us an email at wvusierra...@gmail.com or to Garrett at go0...@mix.wvu.edu. The more help we get, the better!
That's all for this update! Stay tuned for more updates, and thanks so much for your support in keeping West Virginia wild and wonderful!
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President