HIKE INFORMATION

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Aug 19, 2022, 11:20:32 PM8/19/22
to Beth Krause, hd0...@mix.wvu.edu, mtd0...@mix.wvu.edu, nd0...@mix.wvu.edu, wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, y’all!!

Thanks to all that have signed up for the hikes! Meeting information will come soon. The meeting location is the parking lot between the South Agricultural Building and the Evansdale Greenhouse. I’ve included a picture here in the email. The more people, the merrier!

If you’re coming to the hike to the Intermediate Ski Loop tomorrow, show up by noon tomorrow. If you’re showing up to the Quebec Run, show up by 9am on Sunday.

If you have a car, please bring it! We need some folks to carpool… it’s not that hard or long of a drive, you get to meet more like-minded folks, and you save gas! It’s a good deal!

Thanks all, and stay safe tonight!!
James Lamp