Environmental Organizing Opportunity: STOP

Danielle Witt

Aug 16, 2022, 3:34:56 PM8/16/22
to WVU Sierra Student Coalition
Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle Witt. I am a WVU alum and past member of the WVU Sierra Student Coalition. Last year, I participated in the Post Landfill Action Network’s Students Taking On Oil and Petrochemical (STOP) fellowship. This was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn how to environmental organize on a college campus and collaborate with other schools in the Ohio River Valley. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had an amazing time in the program.

The application for this year’s fellowship is open and I will attach the link to the information below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

Sincerely,
Danielle Witt