BUS TRIPS, MEETINGS, AND MORE!

WVU Student Sierra Coalition

Sep 6, 2022, 4:32:18 PM9/6/22
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, y'all!

I hope that y'all had a splendid Labor Day weekend! I have some updates here that I wanna letcha know about...

As always, I'll keep y'all posted with any more information that will help us protect and enjoy the environment we all call home! :)
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President

James Kotcon

Sep 6, 2022, 5:56:16 PM9/6/22
to WVU Student Sierra Coalition, wvu...@googlegroups.com
To clarify, that bus is Thursday Sept. 8, (not Sept. 4).  That is day after tomorrow.  It will be a blast!

Jim Kotcon