MEETING ON TUESDAY, SKIING NEXT WEEKEND!

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Jan 20, 2023, 12:51:55 PM1/20/23
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
Howdy, y'all!

I hope the semester has gone off without a hitch thus far! This is my last semester at the university, and I want to make sure that it's the most proactive and productive yet! I can't wait to look forward to working with y'all (especially the new people from the student organization fair!) to make that happen :)
  • In case you haven't, make sure you sign the petition to Break Free from Plastics! Single-use plastics are a leading pollutant and have negative effects on the environment and our health. I'll be sending out more details soon about future events related to this.
  • We've got a meeting on Tuesday, January 24th at 6pm! We are going to be both at the Agricultural Sciences Building in room 4004 and on Zoom. I'll send out a link once I know everything is actually working this time.
  • We're going to be skiing at the Blackwater Canyon on Saturday, January 28th! In case there isn't snow on the ground, we'll be hiking instead. More details will come during the meeting on Tuesday! If you wish to go, fill out this form here!
  • Lastly, we're updating the way our emails work. Apologies for any rough stretches!
As always, if you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out through email or through Instagram!
--
/ James Lamp (he/him/his)
President

WVU Sierra Student Coalition

Jan 20, 2023, 12:54:06 PM1/20/23
to wvu...@googlegroups.com
It turns out that I lack a functioning brain, and didn't attach the form for the ski trip! Here it is.

Thanks!