Multiple 3G Dongles

Francisco Bilac

Sep 8, 2013, 6:08:13 PM9/8/13
to wvstrea...@googlegroups.com

I'm using wvdial to connect two 3g dongles. I put the dongles on my PC and both are recognized and setup correctly.

I've used first one or second one separated having success, but if I try to connect both, strange thing happen. When I connect the second interface, the first are disconnected and all USB devices are bloqued, inclusive the keyboard and mouse. Apparently the OS restarts all USB devices... I can't understand if this is true and for what reason it's occurs...

Please, If someone can help me, I really appreciate... I can send logs, version, etc, but I don't know at this moment what information is relevant to get the diagnostics.

Thanks!