Re: [wvr-audio] Abridged summary of wvr-audio@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Andrew Nolan

Sep 24, 2023, 12:22:32 AM9/24/23
to wvr-...@googlegroups.com
You could compile the c++ code into a binary using the arduino ide for example and export a binary file to upload using the Wvr web app. However I think you should have a usb loader or the usb version of the Wvr board for safety to reset the board if something goes wrong, as in the documentation.

On 24 Sep 2023, at 11:04 am, wvr-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

David Battino <bat...@gmail.com>: Sep 23 07:01PM -0700

I seem to recall there was a secret shortcut in the web interface to copy
the sample and settings from one note to another. If so, can you remind me
what that is? Are there any other undocumented ...more
WVR Audio <wvr-...@googlegroups.com>: Sep 23 03:25PM -0700

I'm very happy to report that pitchbend for +2 semitones and -1 octave are
all working great, with no loss of polyphony voices 🚀
I only have it implemented for one-shot playback so far, but the ...more
David Battino <bat...@gmail.com>: Sep 23 06:58PM -0700

Great! If I wanted to try it, would I have to compile a binary file somehow
from the files in the pitch bend directory
<https://github.com/marchingband/wvr/tree/pitch-bend>?

On Saturday, ...more