WVR Copy Shortcut

David Battino

Sep 23, 2023, 10:01:20 PM9/23/23
to WVR Audio
I seem to recall there was a secret shortcut in the web interface to copy the sample and settings from one note to another. If so, can you remind me what that is? Are there any other undocumented shortcuts that might help?

WVR Audio

Sep 24, 2023, 1:49:16 AM9/24/23
to WVR Audio
I can't think of any undocumented commands ... if there are any it's just an oversight.
I dont think you can copy/paste but you can select multiple notes and change the settings on them all at once.

WVR Audio

Sep 24, 2023, 1:51:32 AM9/24/23
to WVR Audio
copying a wav would have to happen on the WVR, so it would be a bit of an involved process, but not impossible.