wview and mysql

Bastard Operator from Hell

May 22, 2021, 6:41:27 PM5/22/21
to wv...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

does anyone know how the individual values are stored in the mysql table
"archive"? So how can I convert the values of precipitation or air
pressure?

Why do I want to know this? well I am building a Grafana dashboard to
display the weather data from my weather station.

ttyl
Django

Jörg Sommrey

May 23, 2021, 3:19:42 AM5/23/21
to 'Bastard Operator from Hell' via wview

On Sun 23 May 2021 12:41:22 AM CEST, 'Bastard Operator from Hell' via
wview <wv...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> does anyone know how the individual values are stored in the mysql table
> "archive"? So how can I convert the values of precipitation or air
> pressure?

These are in "imperial units".
pressure: inHg
height: feet
temp: F
speed: mph
etc.

-jo

Tom Keffer

Jun 2, 2021, 1:37:20 PM6/2/21
to wview
Because weewx uses a schema identical to wview, you can look through its documentation for more information. See the section Structure in the Customizing Guide.