wview and mysql

Bastard Operator from Hell

May 22, 2021, 6:41:27 PM5/22/21
to wv...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

does anyone know how the individual values are stored in the mysql table
"archive"? So how can I convert the values of precipitation or air
pressure?

Why do I want to know this? well I am building a Grafana dashboard to
display the weather data from my weather station.

ttyl
Django

Jörg Sommrey

May 23, 2021, 3:19:42 AM5/23/21
to 'Bastard Operator from Hell' via wview

On Sun 23 May 2021 12:41:22 AM CEST, 'Bastard Operator from Hell' via
wview <wv...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> does anyone know how the individual values are stored in the mysql table
> "archive"? So how can I convert the values of precipitation or air
> pressure?

These are in "imperial units".
pressure: inHg
height: feet
temp: F
speed: mph
etc.

-jo

Tom Keffer

Jun 2, 2021, 1:37:20 PM6/2/21
to wview
Because weewx uses a schema identical to wview, you can look through its documentation for more information. See the section Structure in the Customizing Guide.

Bastard Operator from Hell

Aug 16, 2023, 1:16:25 PM8/16/23
to wv...@googlegroups.com
HI,

is this mailinglist still alive or dead?

ttyl
Django

Bastard Operator from Hell

Aug 16, 2023, 1:32:44 PM8/16/23
to wv...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know what the Annual Climatolociaal Summary Reports are
based on for the calculation for the variances in temperature and
precipitation. How exactly are these values calculated in the report?