Davis Weather Monitor ii - Will it work

Richard Bessey

Jan 5, 2014, 12:23:33 AM1/5/14
to wv...@googlegroups.com
All,
I wanted to get your thoughts.
I have a Davis Weather Monitor ii, can I rig up wviewweather?
I have a Davis Vantage Pro that has worked great with wview, but I see the Weather Monitor does not list it as compatible.
Any feedback from anyone?

William Webb

Jul 13, 2019, 1:18:07 PM7/13/19
to wview
Same question here, I was just given one.

Warren Gill

Jul 15, 2019, 10:51:20 AM7/15/19
to wv...@googlegroups.com
I think it's really the datalogger that has to be compatible. Weather Monitor II did support a datalogger; not sure if it's the same as for the Vantage Pro 2. It looks like weewx supports it.