wview - extraTemp1 and extraHumid1 not graphing

jan.se...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2023, 3:36:07 AM8/26/23
to wview
I'm using wview 5.21.7 on a Rpi and a E923 station.
I would like to graph the extraTemp1 and extraHumid1 but i get empty graphs. However, the data is available in the database (i checked /var/lib/wview/archive/wview-archive.sbd and the data is there since i activated it more than a year ago)
the graph is created, but without the data.
Could anyone help me?

Tom Keffer

Aug 30, 2023, 6:06:08 PM8/30/23
to wview
wview, and this support group, are pretty much dead.

I would suggest switching to weewx. Your old database can be used because they use the same schema.

-tk