Nevermind

1 view

Scot

Nov 24, 2007, 6:44:11 PM11/24/07
to WuCoco Users
I switched to a different theme and the error still persisted. I went
back to the WordPress forum and it also notes that plugins can cause a
problem and they call out the Google Sitemap plugin causing issues if
it it older than 3.0. Mine was 2.7.1, but it didn't get picked up as
out of date.

In any case, all is well.

Hey -- at least I'm trying stuff!

Scot

mikel...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2007, 6:52:42 PM11/24/07
to WuCoco Users
No problem Scot. Your testing reports are very valuable and much
appreciated, even goof-ups show other folks the kind of things that
can go wrong in a complex setup and how to troubleshoot between theme
problems, plugin problems, and WP misconfigurations. I was about to
start investigating the new category scheme when this message came
though, but I'll leave off now. Thanks again for contributing back to
the community.

Also, in the future consider replying to your own messages when you
follow up on them. It keeps everything in a single thread in the web
view and makes it easy for folks searching from the web to see how an
issue developed and was resolved. I'll post a follow-up to your "not
working" report linking to this thread so folks finding it later can
see the resolution.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo