Theme OK in WordPress 2.2.2

1 view

Scot

Sep 26, 2007, 12:08:57 PM9/26/07
to WuCoco Users
Just to let everyone know that I've tested the theme in WordPress
2.2.2 and it works fine. Tested Firefox, IE7, IE6, and Safari
(Windows). I use about 10 plugins; if you would like to know which
ones, send me an e-mail via the contact page on my site.

Scot

http://cuberules.com

Mike Lococo

Sep 26, 2007, 12:28:33 PM9/26/07
to wucoco...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your ongoing version reports, they're great. I'm not going
to do a website update for 2.2.2 since it's a minor revision and we
already claim support for 2.2.x. I would like to post an update when
the first 2.3 reports come in though, I won't be upgrading until the
phone-home hullabaloo dies down.

Thanks,
Mike

Scot

Sep 27, 2007, 1:12:50 PM9/27/07
to WuCoco Users

> Thanks for your ongoing version reports, they're great. I'm not going
> to do a website update for 2.2.2 since it's a minor revision and we
> already claim support for 2.2.x. I would like to post an update when
> the first 2.3 reports come in though, I won't be upgrading until the
> phone-home hullabaloo dies down.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Mike,

I agree on the website update; sometimes it is useful for people
considering the theme on a new site to know that it really does work
on 2.2.2 or whatever the iteration is that we're on. So it's easy to
come here and post that info.

When Fantastico gets the script down on 2.3, I'll start testing. It
usually takes them 3-4 weeks, so it's usually enough time to get over
the initial blast from the past.

Thanks for a great theme.

Scot