WuCoco NOT compatible with 2.3.1

Scot

Nov 24, 2007, 4:27:15 PM11/24/07
to WuCoco Users
Mike,

Sorry, I wrote too soon on the theme being compatible with 2.3.1. It
renders correctly, but the theme breaks on the database. Here is the
error I get when trying to write an article from the WordPress admin
panel and it then saves the article (published or not):

"WordPress database error: [Table '* wrdp1.wp_post2cat' doesn't exist]
SELECT cat_ID AS ID, MAX(post_modified) AS last_mod FROM `wp_posts` p
LEFT JOIN `wp_post2cat` pc ON p.ID = pc.post_id LEFT JOIN
`wp_categories` c ON pc.category_id = c.cat_ID WHERE post_status =
'publish' GROUP BY cat_ID

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/**/public_html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php:
160) in /home/kninjyco/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on
line 391"

The * are my account names. Note that this does not occur with the
default Kubrick theme supplied with 2.3.1.

Apparently, this is caused by the theme not having the code updated
for categories in 2.3.1. See this thread here:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/135564

The thread references this link as well for where WordPress documented
this:

http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Version_2.3:New_Taxonomy

Hum us a few bars -- I really like this theme!

Thanks...Scot

mikel...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2007, 6:54:45 PM11/24/07
to WuCoco Users
> Sorry, I wrote too soon on the theme being compatible with 2.3.1. It
> renders correctly, but the theme breaks on the database. Here is the
> error I get when trying to write an article from the WordPress admin
> panel and it then saves the article (published or not):
>
> "WordPress database error: [Table '* wrdp1.wp_post2cat' doesn't exist]
> SELECT cat_ID AS ID, MAX(post_modified) AS last_mod FROM `wp_posts` p
> LEFT JOIN `wp_post2cat` pc ON p.ID = pc.post_id LEFT JOIN
> `wp_categories` c ON pc.category_id = c.cat_ID WHERE post_status =
> 'publish' GROUP BY cat_ID
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /home/**/public_html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php:
> 160) in /home/kninjyco/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on
> line 391"

As noted in the follow-up thread linked below, this looks like a
problem with the google sitemap plugin:

http://groups.google.com/group/wucoco-users/browse_thread/thread/cd643eea6f28025a?hl=en

At this time, it's still expected the WuCoco works fine with the
latest WP install.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo