Successful implementation into WordPress 2.2.1

1 view

Scot

Jul 6, 2007, 1:22:54 PM7/6/07
to WuCoco Users
Thought I would pass along that I have successfully established the
theme using WordPress 2.2.1.

I switched hosting companies and installed the theme files (including
my tweaks) from the old site, transfered via FTP.

The theme works just fine in Firefox, IE6, IE7, and Safari.

The King Plugins don't work, as previously reported -- but that is an
issue with 2.2.1 from WordPress, not the theme. I have about 20
working plugins on the site (if you want the list, let me know and
I'll go get them....).

Scot

Mike Lococo

Jul 7, 2007, 2:12:52 PM7/7/07
to wucoco...@googlegroups.com
Scot,

> Thought I would pass along that I have successfully established the
> theme using WordPress 2.2.1.

This is a fantastic report, thanks for testing and taking the time to
share your results. I've updated http://mikelococo.com/projects/wucoco/
with the new compatibility information.

- Mike Lococo