static page without sidebars

SY Lauan

Nov 21, 2007, 4:50:58 PM11/21/07
to WuCoco Users
Hi!
i'm usind your theme and it works fine for me. thx a lot!!

one question:
i've installed a static page without the sidebars and try to resize
the middle container so that it fits the screen. Cause i'm not a real
css guy ....so could you help me?? I cant figure out whats to do :-
( Inserting a .widecolum doesn't solve the problem

thx Micha

mikel...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2007, 6:45:10 PM11/24/07
to WuCoco Users
> i've installed a static page without the sidebars and try to resize
> the middle container so that it fits the screen. Cause i'm not a real
> css guy ....so could you help me?? I cant figure out whats to do :-
> ( Inserting a .widecolum doesn't solve the problem

I don't typically provide support for theme customizations, simply
because it can be very time consuming. The following post details
where in the CSS the column widths are specified:

http://groups.google.com/group/wucoco-users/browse_thread/thread/d8b00e7e0c0cd9a4?hl=en

Thanks,
Mike Lococo