Category View

fatzgenfatz

Feb 10, 2008, 4:29:23 PM2/10/08
to WuCoco Users
Hi!

I'm using the WuCoco theme on my wordpress-blog and I wonder why I can
only see the first few sentenses of each post in the category view.
(You can see this on http://www.albert-zangerl.com/blog2/index.php/category/arbeit/)
Sorry, the blog is in german.

I would like to see the whole post when I click on a category in the
left sidebar.

Is this a problem of WuCoco or did I wreck some setting in my
Wordpress-config?

It would be very nice if you could help me!

Thanks!
fatzgenfatz

Mike Lococo

Feb 24, 2008, 6:27:31 PM2/24/08
to wucoco...@googlegroups.com
> I'm using the WuCoco theme on my wordpress-blog and I wonder why I can
> only see the first few sentenses of each post in the category view.
> (You can see this on http://www.albert-zangerl.com/blog2/index.php/category/arbeit/)
> Sorry, the blog is in german.
>
> I would like to see the whole post when I click on a category in the
> left sidebar.

I suspect you're using an old version of WuCoco. Try updating and let
me know if your problem persists.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo

fatzgenfatz

Feb 24, 2008, 11:54:44 PM2/24/08
to WuCoco Users
Hi!

> I suspect you're using an old version of WuCoco. Try updating and let
> me know if your problem persists.

I upgraded to the latest version and everything works fine now,
thanks!

fatzgenfatz