2.2, native widgets

laurion

May 17, 2007, 11:36:31 AM5/17/07
to WuCoco Users
Hmm. Has anyone tested this with the new release of WP 2.2 and the
new native widget engine?

mikel...@gmail.com

May 17, 2007, 11:41:59 AM5/17/07
to WuCoco Users
> Hmm. Has anyone tested this with the new release of WP 2.2 and the
> new native widget engine?

I haven't gotten any problem or success reports. Please post back if
you test it out. I won't have much of a chance to look into it for
the next week or three as I'm in the process of switching jobs and
moving, but I will do a quick compatibility update on the website if
someone confirms or denies that things work.

Thanks,
Mike

ps... congratulations on being the first poster ;)

laurion

May 18, 2007, 9:02:01 AM5/18/07
to WuCoco Users
Looks good to me so far, I would caution upgraders to turn off all
widgets first through, as there are some minor changes in the
integrated engine that can cause things to break. In my case, the
King Widgets all died, so my sidebars are bare at the moment... grr.
(Fortunately, the upgrade procedure I have takes a snapshot before
making changes)

-Chad Bergeron
The Acapodcast
http://www.acapodcast.com