Movement of Blog Title Behind Image

ยอดดู 1 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

hoopraker

ยังไม่อ่าน,
21 ก.พ. 2551 15:27:0421/2/51
ถึง WuCoco Users
I've been trying to move the title of our blog around a bit by
adjusting the top and bottom values in style-core/header/blogtitle.
I've run into a dead end in being able to bring the title closer to
the top of the header image. If anyone can tell me if I should I be
looking for other values to adjust, I'd appreciate it. If I'm
tweaking the right section, if anyone can offer some insight on what
the lowest/highest height/width values are, I'd greatly appreciate
it. Our site is hoopraker.com if anyone would like to take a look.
Depending on what browser you use, the blog title moves a bit, which
I'd prefer it didn't do, but oh well.

Thanks in advance, truly. I've run into a dead end and looked for help
everywhere else I could google.

TD Lawlor

Mike Lococo

ยังไม่อ่าน,
24 ก.พ. 2551 18:13:1724/2/51
ถึง wucoco...@googlegroups.com
Hoopraker,

> I've been trying to move the title of our blog around a bit by
> adjusting the top and bottom values in style-core/header/blogtitle.
> I've run into a dead end in being able to bring the title closer to
> the top of the header image. If anyone can tell me if I should I be
> looking for other values to adjust, I'd appreciate it.

You've looked in the right place first, but there are some other places
you can check...

1) You've already found the #blogtitle stuff in style-core.
2) #blogtitle is inside #header, which has 15px of padding which is
legacy cruft from when the text wasn't absolutely positioned. I haven't
pulled it out in the stable branch because I didn't want to mess with
the stable positioning scheme there, but it might be what's preventing
you from pushing closer to the edge of your header image.
3) You could also try negative top margins in #header or #blogtitle to
push things higher if you can't get what you want with absolute positioning.

Note that anytime you're troubleshooting CSS, the Firefox DOM inspector
is an invaluable tool and would have told you everything I just pointed out.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง