Page titles not appearing in EI6

Stu

Mar 9, 2009, 9:11:24 AM3/9/09
to WuCoco Users
I'm using the 3 column format and it looks great in Firefox, but when
I view it in EI6, the page titles do not show. If I right-click on
the area where the title is, I can see the text. Oddly, the post
titles appear. I am assuming that it is something in the CSS, but
before I started hacking away, I thought I'd see if somebody else had
had this issue before and perhaps could provide some guidance.

Stu

Stu

Mar 9, 2009, 9:11:24 AM3/9/09
to WuCoco Users

mikel...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 11:48:36 AM3/9/09
to WuCoco Users
> I'm using the 3 column format and it looks great in Firefox, but when
> I view it in EI6, the page titles do not show.  If I right-click on
> the area where the title is, I can see the text.

There are no open bug reports for IE6 right now. Some additional
questions:

1) What version of WuCoco are you running?
2) Have you reproduced the problem with the vanilla theme or have you
made customizations?
3) Have you reproduced the problem with all plugins disabled?
4) Have you confirmed that the problem doesn't occur when using the
default wordpress theme?

Also, exactly what page element are you talking about? Did you
uncomment the <div id="blogtitle"><h1> in header.php, or are you
referring to something else?

Thanks,
Mike Lococo

Stu

Mar 11, 2009, 2:41:58 PM3/11/09
to WuCoco Users
1) What version of WuCoco are you running?

Three Column 0.10.2

2) Have you reproduced the problem with the vanilla theme or have you
made customizations?

I have made some changes. The problem doesn't occur with the vanilla
theme, so I'm guessing it may be in something I did.

3) Have you reproduced the problem with all plugins disabled?

I'm not using any plugins.

4) Have you confirmed that the problem doesn't occur when using the
default wordpress theme?

It doesn't occur with the default theme.

5) Also, exactly what page element are you talking about?  Did you
uncomment the <div id="blogtitle"><h1> in header.php, or are you
referring to something else?

I'm referring to the actual title of a page, not the blog title. The
page title appears as such in the html:
"<h2 id="post-3" class="title"> ... </h2>

----

Since it looks like its related to my customization, I will look
around for an error I made. Thanks, Mike, for your help.

Stu.

mikel...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2009, 2:55:16 PM3/11/09
to WuCoco Users
> Since it looks like its related to my customization, I will look
> around for an error I made.  Thanks, Mike, for your help.

Best of luck,
Mike