How to insert a header

1 view

simmse

Apr 28, 2008, 3:29:06 AM4/28/08
to WuCoco Users
Hello. I am new to this theme and WordPress, and I am having
difficulty in finding info on the web pertaining to how to insert a
header. Currently, my header is non existent, simply the black
background color. Where (I assume of course, Editing header.php) would
I put some code-or- alter some code to add a header...AND where do I
upload this jpeg?...all I see in my theme editor is a button to
'update-file'.
Thanks for your time in answering what is, most likely, a basic
question!

Mike Lococo

May 2, 2008, 10:12:31 AM5/2/08
to wucoco...@googlegroups.com
> Hello. I am new to this theme and WordPress, and I am having
> difficulty in finding info on the web pertaining to how to insert a
> header. Currently, my header is non existent, simply the black
> background color.

The default header in WuCoco is not blank/black, but an image. That
image can be replaced by replacing /images/header.jpg, which is fairly
standard across WP themes.

Thanks,
Mike Lococo