Blank Pages- some users get only blank pages, other users see all pages fine ?

閲覧: 6 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

parmamagoo

未読、
2010/10/12 13:50:572010/10/12
To: WuCoco Users
Some people are having difficulty seeing pages while others see them
all fine, regardless of using IE or FFox
http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=4, http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=5,
http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=6, http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=12
are most often id'd as bad..
any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Mike Lococo

未読、
2010/10/13 13:07:022010/10/13
To: WuCoco Users
On Oct 12, 1:50 pm, parmamagoo <george.lanz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some people are having difficulty seeing pages while others see them
> all fine, regardless of using IE or FFox
> http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=4
> http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=5
> http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=6
> http://www.grandecentrale.com/?page_id=12
> are most often id'd as bad..
> any assistance is greatly appreciated.

You might want to think about migrating to a more recent theme.
WuCoco is no longer actively developed, as is mentioned on the project-
page:
http://mikelococo.com/projects/wucoco/

That said, I doubt that what you're experiencing is theme related.
Try running through the standard troubleshooting list:
1) What version of WuCoco are you running?
2) Have you reproduced the problem with the vanilla theme or have you
made customizations?
3) Have you reproduced the problem with all plugins disabled?
4) Have you confirmed that the problem doesn't occur when using the
default wordpress theme?

I'm guessing that one of the following is going on:
- You have a bad plugin, and the problem will go away when you find/
disable it (or get a fix from the plugin author).
- You've made a buggy customization to the theme, and the problem will
go away when you revert your customization.
- Your apache/PHP setup is misconfigured or memory constrained, in
which case you'll be able to reproduce with the default theme. Talk
to your hosting provider about a fix in this case.

Cheers,
Mike Lococo
全員に返信
投稿者に返信