Style Sheet Question

1 view

Zac

Feb 6, 2008, 11:38:15 AM2/6/08
to WuCoco Users
I'm using the three column WuCoco, and I'm having issues changing the
background color of the left column sidebar. I've made changes
throughout the style-core.css style sheet, and specifically modified
the background color option within the options for Post Columns,
Sidebar, and Rightbar. I've modified every existing background
reference in the style sheet. Do I need to add or modify one of the
options under Sidebars?

What am I missing that I can't change the background color in this one
left column?

Also, I noticed that when I place widgets in WuCoco, the columns are
in fact reversed. One would think that sidebar 1 is the left column,
and sidebar2 is the right, but they appear to be switched when I load
in widgets. FYI.