Any further updates? Threaded Comments

laurion

Jul 6, 2009, 11:00:26 AM7/6/09
to WuCoco Users
Will there be any further updates to WuCoco? Not that it generally
has needed any, any it continues to work just fine. WP 2.7 introduced
a new capability for threaded comments, but the theme has to support
them, so before I go hacking in the support myself, I was jsut
wondering if there were any plans for official updates.

Mike Lococo

Jun 29, 2010, 12:13:13 AM6/29/10
to wucoco...@googlegroups.com

I feel like a bit of a stooge answering this post over a year after it
was made. It got snagged by my spam filters and I just noticed it when
trolling through the web-archives. Apologies.

I don't plan on investing more effort into developing WuCoco at this
point, and have updated the project page to reflect that. I'm happy to
support a new maintainer if one steps forward, but it's more likely that
WuCoco will slowly slip out of sync with future WP development.

Cheers,
Mike Lococo