Not easy score

Adam W

May 6, 2008, 8:09:15 PM5/6/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
My score isn't incrementing by one when my sprites are being
killed?!?! I don't know.

John Harrison

May 6, 2008, 11:04:45 PM5/6/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
code?

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison

Adam W

May 6, 2008, 11:14:55 PM5/6/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs

John Harrison

May 6, 2008, 11:53:25 PM5/6/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's a bug in gbrandom, believe it or not. Change line 43 from
    LoByteVar   RandSeed
    LoWordVar    RandSeed

I'll update and re-upload gbrandom.asm immediately. I suggest everybody update their gbrandom.asm code as well.

-John

John Harrison

May 6, 2008, 11:55:11 PM5/6/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
hey WAIT A MINUTE the original gbrandom.asm has the correct line and...you changed it? Why? Hey no messing with the source code libraries, ok? :-)

So nobody has to update gbrandom. The original code as it stands is fine.

-John