Game Working Kinda

mand...@aol.com

May 9, 2008, 6:06:11 PM5/9/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
OK, so it loads and scrambles the tiles great. I can even get the
tiles to swap, but after so many swaps the screen gets turned into
junk. I have loaded the files into scratchpad. Any thoughts?

John Harrison

May 9, 2008, 6:49:31 PM5/9/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
I ran the gb and it looks like a memory leak with pop/push or call w/ no
return. But I can't look at the code because it isn't uploaded. Your
main .asm file is not on the scratch pad (of the blog, which is where I
was assuming you meant.)

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison

mand...@aol.com

May 9, 2008, 6:51:55 PM5/9/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
OK, it's there now. Sorry about that.

On May 9, 5:49 pm, John Harrison <john.harri...@wichita.edu> wrote:
> I ran the gb and it looks like a memory leak with pop/push or call w/ no
> return. But I can't look at the code because it isn't uploaded. Your
> main .asm file is not on the scratch pad (of the blog, which is where I
> was assuming you meant.)

mand...@aol.com

May 9, 2008, 6:55:38 PM5/9/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
Found the problem. Works good now. Thank you very much!
> > John Harrisonhttp://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison- Hide quoted text -

John Harrison

May 9, 2008, 6:58:51 PM5/9/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
I immediately notice that line 322 should be a ret. You don't need/want the jp to MainLoop. I don't know if that fixes it but it might. I'll look for more...