Help with current code

da buddha

May 4, 2008, 11:39:30 PM5/4/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
To anyone willing to take a glance,

I'm having problems with my ball movement. Taking a shot works, but
it won't allow a second attempt. I attend for it to shot, then be
able to reposition target and take another shot. Also if I hit the
hole on my first shot, it doesn't detect collision. I have my most
recent code uploaded to class page.

Thanks
Josh

John Harrison

May 5, 2008, 11:17:27 AM5/5/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
where is it on the class page? Can you send a link so we know we found
the most recent version?

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison

Josh Johnson

May 5, 2008, 1:37:42 PM5/5/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
The most recent update is on the bottom of my project phase II post.  There is a section were I stated that this is most recent code from I believe I said May 4.  I can't include any link since I'm at work, and limited on how I can use of the computer.