One last problem

Josh Johnson

May 8, 2008, 11:31:49 PM5/8/08
to WSU-Assembly-Engrs
I need some help. Collision was working with background going left.
I added it when going right and it worked then too. I then added for
up and down then all broke loose. Now I can't even back track to my
starting point without it crashing after title screen.

This is my most recent post.
http://cratel.wichita.edu/blogs/assembly08/2008/05/08/josh-johnson-minigolf-2/

Thanks
Josh

John Harrison

May 9, 2008, 8:56:22 AM5/9/08
to wsu-assem...@googlegroups.com
we need bigspriteminigolf.asm to build. It isn't on the blog anywhere
that I could find.

The 8bit error, is caused when you use jr but the jump is too far away
in memory for relative addressing. In most cases if you change the
offending line from jr to jp, you will have solved the problem.

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison