İlk oxunmamış mesaja keçin

Robert Gilland

oxunmamış,
2 avq 2016, 02:36:3402.08.16
kimə WST-LIST
Just imported a WSDL from a third party service company in Lazarus and then tried to use them in Delphi 7, however they did not work because of unicode stuff how to get around this?

Inoussa OUEDRAOGO

oxunmamış,
2 avq 2016, 08:35:2602.08.16
kimə wst-...@googlegroups.com
Be more specific. What is the exact error?

> Just imported a WSDL from a third party service company in Lazarus and then
>
> tried to use them in Delphi 7, however they did not work because of unicode
>
> stuff how to get around this?
>
> --

Inoussa O.

Robert Gilland

oxunmamış,
2 avq 2016, 19:09:2402.08.16
kimə WST-LIST
OKay the issue is I am building proxy units for a webservice to be used in delphi 7
However Lazaraus is generating unicode types not available in delphi 7

What I have done to get arround the problem is this:

Update wstglobal.inc to undefine WST_UNICODESTRING in FPC

update the below object_serializer lines:

{$IFDEF WST_UNICODESTRING}
     ,( Simple : @UnicodeStringReader; Qualified : @UnicodeStringReaderQualified ;)  //tkUString
     ,( Simple : @ErrorFunc; Qualified : @ErrorFunc ;)  //tkUChar
{$ELSE}