Factor SCImago: in WSEAS Transactions

WSEAS Groups

Jan 25, 2008, 1:28:18 PM1/25/08
to WSEAS Collaborators
The following Journals have been evaluated and receive the following
SCImago Factor
(based on Google Algorithm , applied by Scopus and Elsevier).
You can find many discussions on the Web about it

So, we would like to announce that our Journals
1. WSEAS Transactions on Computers. GREECE.

2. WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications. GREECE.

3. WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems. GREECE.

4. WSEAS Transactions on Communications. GREECE.

5. WSEAS Transactions on Electronics. GREECE.

6. WSEAS Transactions on Systems. GREECE.

7. WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics. GREECE.

have this factor. See http://groups.google.com/group/wseas/post
We added this information on http://www.worldses.org/journals/index.html

The SCImago Journal & Country Rank is a portal that includes the
journals and country scientific indicators developed from the
information contained in the Scopus(R) database (Elsevier B.V.). These
indicators could be used to assess and analyze scientific domains.

This platform takes its name from the SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
indicatorpdf, developed by SCImago from the widely known algorithm
Google PageRank(tm). This indicator shows the visibility of the journals
contained in the Scopus(R) database from 1996. [more about us...]

http://www.scimagojr.com/index.php