Re:urgent

comradbenson5

Jan 28, 2008, 4:31:03 AM1/28/08

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please allow me to use this chance to introduce myself, I am  Com rad Benson Thelma  special security adviser to the government.

My boss want to transfer out $16 million USDA to an off shore account because he will be leaving office soon.

I seek your assistance to transfer this fund to you and we shall re claim it from you.

My boss plan to give you 30% of the total fund when completed, and I will have 10% while my boss will have the rest.

You will also help him to buy a house in your country where he wants to retire with his family.

If this is OK by you then contact me  with this email; comrad...@hotmail.com   to give you the full details on how we shall proceed.

Regards
Com rad Benson Thelma.