WSDL2ObjC query

puneetha

Aug 5, 2013, 12:53:55 AM8/5/13
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
Am Using WSDL2ObjC tool to generate files which are needed to connect to soap web service..Am able to connect and perform my operation also.

After that i deployed my web service in one more server.Now if i try to change the path of WSDL and try to parse, its taking back the previous URL only which i don't need now.

Is this tool just for one time use??Plz help

Anjali Singh

Aug 31, 2013, 8:01:29 AM8/31/13
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com

Hi ,
I'm Using WSDL2ObjC tool to impliment the Soap based web service. The web service is running sucessfully .After generating these files, I have added these file in to  the  our Project. Now I'm trying to consume the WSDL web service in to our project.
But I'm not able to consume the WSDL service.

  Regards,
 Anjali Singh
Message has been deleted