Building code in XCode 4 for iphone/ipad

nakvic

May 26, 2011, 10:40:24 AM5/26/11
to WSDL2ObjC Discussion Group
It is my first attempt to use wsdl2obj.
I'm trying to build as described in wiki, but getting following error
messages:

Z_SCWM_DATETIME_WS.m:389: error: accessing unknown 'setCookies:' class
method
/Z_SCWM_DATETIME_WS.m:389: error: object cannot be set - either
readonly property or no setter found

the same are for address and logXMLInOut

What might I do wrong?

Regards,
Victor

Brian

May 26, 2011, 1:15:57 PM5/26/11
to WSDL2ObjC Discussion Group
I have written two tutorials about wsdl2objc:
http://brismith66.blogspot.com/search/label/iPhone%20Development

On a quick glance at your message, have you synthesized the propeties?
Are there any mistypes between the .h and the .m?

Victor Nakonechny

May 27, 2011, 4:55:07 AM5/27/11
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com
Brain,

thanks for getting back. As I can see from the source code, the properties are defined in header file and are synthesized in *.m file for all in binding class: cookies, address and logXMLInOut.
But compiler says, that methods are not found. Besides, one more method is not found - sendHTTPCallUsingBody.

My problem is now, that I did not write a line of code yet :). What I did is generated the code for wsdl with wsdl2objc, imported all generated files into project with target set to iOS 4.3 in XCode 4, fixed compiler settings, added framework (as per usage guide) and tried to build. All the compiler errors related to the code generated by wsdl2objc. Do I miss something?

Regards,
Victor

2011/5/26 Brian <brism...@gmail.com>

Regards,
Victor

Victor Nakonechny

May 27, 2011, 9:30:34 AM5/27/11
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com
It seems I solved it.
It seems, the wsdl was not correct. I fixed it and now the code is built by XCode. Will be learning further... :)

Victor

2011/5/27 Victor Nakonechny <nak...@googlemail.com>

--
Regards,
Victor

Victor Nakonechny

Jun 6, 2011, 6:13:10 AM6/6/11
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com
So,

it is actually a bug from my point of view.

The deal is, that if a binding has named "binding", the project is not compiled.

Thus, the following code is not compilable:

  <wsdl:binding name="binding" type="tns:Z_SCWM_KPI2_WS">
    <wsp:Policy>
      <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#BN_BN_binding" />
    </wsp:Policy>

    <soap:binding style="document"
                  transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />

    <wsdl:operation name="Z_SCWM_KPI2_RETURN">
      <soap:operation style="document" soapAction="" />

      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </wsdl:input>

      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>

  <wsdl:service name="Z_SCWM_KPI2_WS">
    <wsdl:port binding="tns:binding" name="binding">
      <soap:address location="http://...../z_scwm_kpi2_ws/binding" />
    </wsdl:port>
 </wsdl:service>

Regards,
Victor
--
Regards,
Victor

ajay reddy

Dec 13, 2013, 5:35:53 PM12/13/13
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com, nak...@googlemail.com
Thank you Victor....Boy my time was wasted trying to figure this out.  Now all my errors are gone but I hope this change doesn't affect when I try making the connection.