generate classes without namespace alias

Radu Paise

Dec 1, 2011, 6:16:43 PM12/1/11
to WSDL2ObjC Discussion Group
Hi

I am using wsdl2objc to generate the classes for my Objective C
application. Every time the web services are updated, I have to re-
generate my classes.
I encounter this problem: my classes are in this format:
namespacealias_classname (e.g. tns5_ConfirmationResponseType). Every
time I re-generate my classes, the namespace aliasses change, so my
class names change (e.g. tns5_ConfirmationResponseType becomes
tns2_ConfirmationResponseType). Is there a solution, to generate the
class names without the namespace alias?

Thanks