WSDL2ObjC Proxy - Obj C- Adding RequestSoapContext.Attachments using proxy class

Upadhyaya Ramprasad

Feb 12, 2014, 11:57:18 PM2/12/14
to wsdl2obj...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have used WSDL2ObjC to generate proxy for my ASMX (ASP.NET) web service which uploads file to server. I am able to make call and get the response for the webmethods.

Now, There is a web method which uploads file in a chunked manner using Web Service Extension as DIME attachment. I have similar consumer in .NET which is as below

UploadSer filService = new UploadSer(); //Service invocation

Microsoft.Web.Services2.Dime.DimeAttachment dmAttachment = new Microsoft.Web.Services2.Dime.DimeAttachment("pdf", Microsoft.Web.Services2.Dime.TypeFormat.MediaType, fileStreamchunk); //Create attachment object with the stream

filService.RequestSoapContext.Attachments.Add(dmAttachment);//  Add attachment to service in RequestSoapContext

But when I looked at the proxy generated by WSDL2ObjC, I could not find a way to pass this. Don't see RequestSoapContext.Attachments object. Is there any way to achieve this?

Please let me know.

Thank you

Ramaprasad