WSGI Headers

Ray Gallagher

Aug 13, 2013, 10:49:06 AM8/13/13
to ws...@googlegroups.com
Howdy.

So I've got a WSGI websocket server (using the gevent.pywsgi module) which seems fine working against Chrome.

I've been putting together a python client in ws4py as well. Thing is, though, it's missing the HTTP_COOKIE header.

So my question is, it is possible to add headers to the initial websocket connection? I figure if I add HTTP_COOKIE manually, I'll be able to manually add the session id info.

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks

Ray

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Aug 13, 2013, 11:00:06 AM8/13/13
to ws...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ray,

This is not really clean I'll admit as it currently stands, but you can do something along what Eli suggests here:

Hope that helps for now.
--
- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org