regarding airconditioner example to work on different systems .

jabir

Jan 13, 2010, 3:59:41 AM1/13/10
to ws4d-gs...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,
I followed the manual ws4d-gsoap-refman.pdf to build the airconditioner application, it is working fine if both server and client are on the same system but if I try building in two systems with two different IPs of same network, the server works fine but the client is not discovering it. leaves a message like

[mjabir01@blr-lab10 bin]$ ./acs_advanced_client -h 172.16.48.62

SOAP 1.2 fault: SOAP-ENV:Receiver [no subcode]
"Cannot assign requested address"
Detail: bind failed in soap_bind()
No devices found!

suggest me if need to add some options.

Thanks

Elmar Zeeb

Jan 14, 2010, 3:49:50 AM1/14/10
to ws4d-gs...@googlegroups.com
Hi jabir

> Hi all,
> I followed the manual ws4d-gsoap-refman.pdf to build the airconditioner
> application, it is working fine if both server and client are on the
> same system but if I try building in two systems with two different IPs
> of same network, the server works fine but the client is not discovering
> it. leaves a message like
>

> *[mjabir01@blr-lab10 bin]$ ./acs_advanced_client -h 172.16.48.62*
>
> *SOAP 1.2 fault: SOAP-ENV:Receiver [no subcode]

> "Cannot assign requested address"
> Detail: bind failed in soap_bind()
> No devices found!

> *

> suggest me if need to add some options.

The -h parameters doesn't specify the device to use but on which network
interface ws4d-gsoap operates. So if you specify the network interface
address that is in the same network as the other system (where the
device is running) it should work.

Regards,
Elmar

Dipl.-Inf. Elmar Zeeb
Universit�t Rostock, Fakult�t f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
University of Rostock, Faculty of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and Computer Engineering,
18051 Rostock
Deutschland/Germany
Tel. : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7262
Fax : ++49 (0)381 498 - 7252
Email: elmar...@uni-rostock.de
www : http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de/, http://www.ws4d.org/

jabir madathodiyil

Jan 14, 2010, 10:20:21 PM1/14/10
to WS4D-gSOAP Development
Hi Elmar

>    Email: elmar.z...@uni-rostock.de
>    www  :http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de/,http://www.ws4d.org/

Thanks for your response, is there any documentation for the usage of
options such as -s , -t for scope and type? please send me an example
for the usage of these options.

Thanks,
Jabir

Elmar Zeeb

Jan 18, 2010, 5:17:29 AM1/18/10
to ws4d-gs...@googlegroups.com
jabir madathodiyil schrieb:

> Thanks for your response, is there any documentation for the usage of
> options such as -s , -t for scope and type? please send me an example
> for the usage of these options.

It looks like you are using ws4d-gsoap version 0.7. There is no support
for scopes in 0.7. There is support for scopes in version 0.8 that will
be released this week. The airconditioner example and the tools in
src/tools are kind of usage examples for ws4d-gsoap. So they are still
don't offer a help parameter or something similar. There are already
tickets for this issue:
http://trac.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/projects/ws4d-gsoap/ticket/59
http://trac.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/projects/ws4d-gsoap/ticket/34
But i don't think this will be fixed in 0.8.