Using AwesomePrint instead of PrettyPrint

AndrewO

May 4, 2011, 1:03:28 PM5/4/11
to wrong
Another thing I'm experimenting with is using AwesomePrint to pretty
print the inspected failing values.

https://gist.github.com/955568

I'm not too comfortable with overriding a method wholesale like that,
but I'm also not sure it's worth the effort to make plugable pretty
printers or something like that.

The output is easier to read, but of course it's another dependency.

Anyway, I'll work with it awhile and see if I like it better than the
PrettyPrint version.

Alex Chaffee

May 4, 2011, 2:31:20 PM5/4/11
to wron...@googlegroups.com
Dare I say...? Sounds pretty awesome!

Let us know what you think after a few weeks. We can always make it an
optional dependency. I think it's consistent with Wrong's mission,
though, and I'm a lot less reluctant about dependencies than Steve
is...

- A

--
Alex Chaffee - al...@stinky.com - http://alexch.github.com