Want to understand wro4j-runner

uak2...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:48:49 AM7/1/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com
At what point of code the individual files in a group are read from disk? I need the line/method/class reference dealing with reading the files before processing!

uak2...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 3:04:29 PM7/1/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com, uak2...@gmail.com

On Wednesday, 1 July 2015 20:48:49 UTC+5, uak2...@gmail.com wrote:
At what point of code the individual files in a group are read from disk? I need the line/method/class reference dealing with reading the files before processing!

Is it ro.isdc.wro.model.group.processor.GroupsProcessor class's process method?

Alex Objelean

Jul 2, 2015, 5:31:42 AM7/2/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com, uak2...@gmail.com, uak2...@gmail.com
The resources are retrieved by UriLocator's. They are not dealing only with files, but virtually anything (resource from an external location, dynamically generated resource, etc).

GroupProcessor class is responsible for applying preProcessors & postProcessors and merging them.

You might find the DesignOverview useful to understand the architecture.

Cheers,
Alex