ConfigurableWroManagerFactory (Build Time Version) Add Custom Preprocessor.

Paul Prendergast

Mar 5, 2014, 1:12:12 PM3/5/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've been trying to add a custom preprocessor to ro.isdc.wro.maven.plugin.manager.factory.ConfigurableWroManagerFactory. I've tried extending ConfigurableProvider
and using the ServiceRegistry as mentioned code.google.com/p/wro4j/wiki/RegisterCustomProcessors. This method is working for me in the runtime version but not
the build time version. Please advise.

Kind Regards
Paul

Alex Objelean

Mar 12, 2014, 5:12:56 AM3/12/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for late reply. Unfortunately google groups has moved your message to spam and I noticed it only today.

I've tried to configure a custom processor for build-time solution and it works as expected. You can try it yourself with this example project.
Let me know if that works for you or you have more questions.

Cheers,
Alex