wro4j-runner problem

uak2...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:56:36 AM7/1/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com
wro4j-runner does not read wro.properties file at the same location where jar file is present! (although it successfully read wro.xml file)

uak2...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 2:32:08 PM7/1/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com, uak2...@gmail.com
I have found that wro.properties file is loading but those properties are not producing any effect. Specifically, minimizeEnabled=true is not working and I have to use option -m to force minimization.

Alex Objelean

Jul 2, 2015, 5:40:55 AM7/2/15
to wr...@googlegroups.com, uak2...@gmail.com, uak2...@gmail.com
The wro.properties is used by wro4j-runner to provide all except the following: minimize flag and ignoreMissingResources flag. I know, this can be confusing and it probably could be improved to consistently load configurations from a single location. If you find it important, feel free to open an issue and it will be addressed at some point.

Thanks,
Alex