Built time solution with filter?

Rohi Fadlun

Mar 3, 2014, 7:09:15 AM3/3/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
There's something a little bit unclear (to me) in the project documentation: if I use the build time solution, do I still need the WroFilter in web.xml?
If I don't put it all works fine, but from the documentation:

There is almost no difference regarding project configuration. Thus, if you have configured your project for a runtime solution, there is almost nothing else to change. A standard folder structure, which is used by wro4j maven plugin as default looks like this:
All you have to do, is to add the following plugin dependency to the pom.xml of your web project:

From what I understand I should:
1) configure the runtime solution with the filter
2) add the plugin in the pom.xml

As I said, the build time solution works perfectly also without the filter. I think there should be a little bit clarification only on the documentation... and if the filter is needed in build time, what for?

Thanks!

Rohi

Alex Objelean

Mar 3, 2014, 7:11:37 AM3/3/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohi,

the filter is not required for build-time solution. I will update the documentation to make this more clear.
Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers,
Alex