[Announce] wro4j-1.8.0 released!

Alex Objelean

Apr 15, 2016, 10:13:35 AM4/15/16
to wro4j
I'm pleased to announce a new version of wro4j (version 1.8.0).

The most notable changes are:
  • ConableWroManagerFactory is used by default now by WroFilter
  • wro4j-core requires jdk 6
  • Upgrade underlying dependencies, ex: less4j, sass, etc...
  • Create new (alternative) webjars locator which can be used with webjars-servlet and solves the problem with import of relative resources.
  • Other minor bug fixes
Detailed release notes can be found here
A list of all closed milestones can be found here.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Thanks
Alex

neeh...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 10:53:52 AM8/16/17
to wro4j
Hi Alex,
Glad to see the update.
I have been using v1.7.0 for quite sometime now. And now we need the support for ECMASCRIPT6 while processing JS using GoogleClosureCompressorProcessor.
I see that we have to setLanguageIn() to ES6, but how do I set the CompilerOptions(after setting 'languageIn') to GoogleClosureCompressorProcessor? Haven't got a definite answer anywhere yet. Could you help me here?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Neehal

Alex Objelean

Aug 16, 2017, 11:12:50 AM8/16/17
to wro4j
Hi Neehal,

the only option available now is to provide a custom implementation of the GoogleClosureCompressorProcessor which is configured with a different instance of CompilerOptions.
Search for documentation of how to create a custom processor. The actual implementation of the processor should just extend the GoogleClosureCompressorProcessor and override the newCompilerOptions() method which is protected.

Let me know if that helps,

Cheers,
Alex

Neehal

Aug 16, 2017, 1:20:48 PM8/16/17
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
Appreciate your quick response. I shall try the solution. Looks like that would do it.
Thanks again,
Neehal.

Sent from my iPhone